Monday 7 October 2013

Hello readers!

My name is Logan Lalonde, and I'm from Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. I am a true "hard-core" birder, who goes out everyday with his binoculars and camera. I chase almost every rare bird reported in my hometown. Hopefully that doesn't sound like arrogance, because it isn't. I have birded for three years now, and I am 13 years old.

Okay, enough with the formalities. I have started a blog for my love of birds, and for birding, and for photography. I will try to add some humor when I can!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Logan, I am visiting your site (obviously) like I said I would. Sonja and I are visiting our youngest in Vancouver where it is raining HARD. This evening we are going to Mayne Island in the Gulf Islands where sun is promised for tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it! I hope to add a couple of alcids to my year's list.

    ReplyDelete